Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Flat ...

Feeling really flat tonight. After 5 wonderful days off, I have to go back to work tomorrow. I feel ... anxious? ... unhappy? ... just down at the thought of going back tomorrow. I constantly feel like my job is in jeopardy, and I hate it. You shouldn't have to constantly worry about what you're saying or doing, but I know that one manager in particular will jump on ANYTHING that I do, even if I'm not doing the wrong thing!
 
I don't know. The sooner I find a new job, the better.
 
The only thing I am looking forward to about work tomorrow is planning our mystery flights. It's the highlight of our social club year, hands down. And I get to organise it :-) Every year two groups are sent off for a day each to somewhere in Australia. Previously we've been to Brisbane, Sydney, Hobart, Adelaide and the Gold Coast. When we went to the Gold Coast, I was lucky enough to swim with the seals at Sea World. Due to things being so tight at the moment, wherever I end up it will have to be a very cheap day, but that's okay. Once we get to our destination, everyone is free to do whatever they want. Some people stay in groups and hire a car for the day (like we did in Hobart last year), others split up and spend the day on their own or with their partner. It's always a very long day, but fun. So tomorrow I'm hoping to organise and book the flights :-) Yay!
 
Anyway, I better go hop on the treadmill. Need to hit my Fitbit goal tonight, as I didn't yesterday. Will post a photo later :-)

No comments: